Orange Aviation is linked with well over 250 air ambulance operators and assistance organizations for medical flights services around the world.
These connections assure a very short response time for transport of patients from every location (including Africa and Asia) to any destination around the globe, Cyprus, Dubai, Egypt, Ethiopia, Greece, India, Israel, Lebanon, Middle East, Nigeria, Russia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Turkey & Greece to name just a few.
The Air - MedEvac Crew
The medical flight staff - Physicians, Nurses, and Paramedics - are certified as Advanced Cardiac Life Support Providers, and trained in Aviation Physiology and air ambulance flights.
The Pilots are well experienced, with thousands of medical flight hours on International Transport Missions, and are especially accredited for A Medical Flight evacuation.
Our air ambulance service operates an Air-Conditioned, Pressurized, Twin-Engine Aircraft, equipped to provide full Intensive Care treatment during the medical flight.
Medical Equipment on Board
- Medical Team kit X3 including Air Way control & A.C.L.S drug.
- Monitor Propaq 104 el by Protocol.
- Monitor Defibrillator Life Pak 10 by Physiocontrol.
- Respirator BIPAP by Respironics.
- Respirator Oxilog 2000 By Drager.
- Syringe pump X 2.
- AC 220 V
- Electric suction pump.
- A.T.L.S equipment Back Board, Splints, Collars, etc.
- O2 Cylinders.
- Additional Medical equipment as needed.
Incubator with intensive care respirator